1. This gorgeous, summery fashion spread in Vogue India featuring makeup by Edmonton's own Nickol Walkemeyer and hair by (also Edmonton's own!) Kirsten Klontz. I love seeing people from my hometown making it Big, it's inspiring!
2. Okay, so this lip sync battle between Emma Stone and Jimmy Fallon is hilarious. It actually went viral last week so I'm a little late. If you haven't seen it, you gotta watch. It's legendary ; ).
3. Poor Andre Leon Talley. The former Vogue editor-at-large was caught digging for gold while interviewing Kimye at the Met Ball. Made me giggle. I'm kinda weird.
4. Reading about Jodi Ann Bickley's One Million Lovely Letters project made me smile and I hope it makes you smile too : ).
5. I've viewed Sia's 'Chandelier' video, starring 'Dance Moms' Maddie Ziegler at least twenty times in the past two days, I'm not exaggerating. Watching this talented little girl move so effortlessly through space literally took my breath away. This video is my all-time favorite, it's just so, so good and the choreography is unreal. I get shivers every time I watch it.
Have a great weekend!